Easy Life Social Network
Court of Protection
Created: 4 year(s) ago
Can I get Application to Court of Protection to be a Deputy for the assets of my Mother without a solicitor in UK?

In the United Kingdom this can be a very long process and tedious as well as onerous. I suggest you consult with the court of protection so that you will have a better understanding of the processes and what it entails to become deputy for this specific issue. Property management and disposition is one of the expertises of the firm and you are assured of their assistance as you go through the process. It is best to have an expert working with you so that you will also have peace of mind that you are doing what is proper and doing it right. If your problem is the fee of the solicitor, they can charge it to the estate of your grandmother.